Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 12
View LOGECT's Blog
on 03-04-2014 at 23:32
2-step verification helps protect a user's account from unauthorized access should someone manage to obtain their password. Even if a password is cracked, guessed, or otherwise stolen, an attacker can't sign in without access to the user's verification codes, which only the user can obtain via their own mobile phone.
An Android, BlackBerry, or iPhone. These devices use the Google Authenticator mobile app to generate the verification code.
on 12-11-2013 at 11:45
What’s new in LOGECT 1.1?
- Added New section Download
- Check Whois info removed from links directory
- Check Sitemap and robots.txt removed from links directory
- Page speed improvement in Desktop and Mobile style
- Various plugin Changes and Improvements +++
on 08-06-2013 at 15:14
What’s new in LOGECT 1.0?
- Social and sharing via PHP - threads, links directory and downloads (no more tracking java scripts)
- Check social impact - Links directory
- Check Sitemap and robots.txt - Links directory
- Check Whois info - Links directory
- Check Host information - Links directory
- Local thumbnail shot service - Links directory
- Improve performance in image loading - Links directory
- HTML5 Player - Download Center (no more