How to survive – and even enjoy – the London Marathon
Some mornings, even a gentle jog can involve Herculean effort. But it's all in the mind, according to Karl Meltzer, a world-class endurance runner who ran 3,300 kilometres from California to Missouri in just 40 days. "My body was so accustomed to it, I ...
and more »
Source: How to survive – and even enjoy – the London Marathon - Wired.co.uk
- We finally have a computer that can survive the surface of Venus - Ars Technica
- How to eat a fig and survive an earthquake: 'How-to' questions Googled most in our state - KOMO News
- Koreans enjoy best mobile internet, and the Dutch spend most time on Wi-Fi, says OpenSignal - VentureBeat
- Internet, Web Enjoy One Final Day as Proper Nouns - ABC News
- Opinion: How to survive and thrive in a changing economy - YNaija
- How to survive in War Tortoise - 148Apps
- How to take amazing photos of the London Marathon 2016 - Techradar India
- Do we need the Greeks to tell us how to enjoy yogurt? - Hindustan Times
- Geek Trivia: Which Creature Cannot Survive In A Micro Gravity Environment?