Computer models could help design physical therapy regimens ...
Researchers have developed a computational walking model that could help guide patients to their best possible recovery after a stroke.
and more »
Source: Computer models could help design physical therapy regimens ... - Science Daily
- The Fundamentals Of Computer Science, Explained Through Sand - Co.Design (blog)
- MSU computer science students win competition - Minot Daily News
- Computer scientists find way to make all that glitters more realistic in computer graphics - Science Daily
- New technique improves accuracy of computer vision technologies - Science Daily
- New design of primitive quantum computer finds application - Science Daily
- Finger-specific key presses could speed up computer interaction - Science Daily
- What readers think about computer-generated texts - Science Daily
- Workshop focuses on challenges for women in computer science - The Daily Tar Heel
- Geek Trivia: Which Recreational Sport Started As A Form Of Physical Therapy?