If a Best Buy technician is a paid FBI informant, are his computer searches legal?
At a giant Best Buy repair shop in Brooks, Ky., Geek Squad technicians work on computers owned by people across the country, delving into them to retrieve lost data. Over several years, a handful of those workers have notified the FBI when they see ...
and more »
Source: If a Best Buy technician is a paid FBI informant, are his computer searches legal? - Washington Post
- The path of computer crime law - Washington Post
- More Questions Raised About Hillary Clinton's Computer Technician - Daily Caller
- Legal question: How do you cross-examine a computer? - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- After Orlando, Senate bill seeks to allow FBI web searches without court order - Washington Post
- The world's oldest computer is still revealing its secrets - Washington Post
- Researchers say computer screens change how you think about what you read - Washington Post
- Final version, 'Norms of Computer Trespass' - Washington Post
- This blogger paid Facebook to promote his page. He got 80000 bogus Likes ... - Washington Post (blog)
- What might happen if Yelp paid reviewers? It could cost $12.8 billion. - Washington Post (blog)