Thread:

4.50 stars - based on 2 reviews
  1. SEO benefits.

The particular featured link within a Google Plus post can pass page rank to the page to help which it links. Note we have a no follow for links included in the body of the Google Plus post, you should use the featured url. If an individual connect some sort of Google Plus page aimed at your web this will increase the relevancy of one's website articles and help your look for ranking.

Similar Threads:

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jordenmite View Post
    The particular featured link within a Google Plus post can pass page rank to the page to help which it links. Note we have a no follow for links included in the body of the Google Plus post, you should use the featured url. If an individual connect some sort of Google Plus page aimed at your web this will increase the relevancy of one's website articles and help your look for ranking.
    If we add link to Google+ I think it gave us do follow link! What you say about this?

3. Well, literally I say that I am not using Google+ because of too much confusion on it like, you don't know how to make friends on it and sharing. I am using facebook and twitter for getting traffic on social media sites.

4. Facebook and twitter links are more powerful.

5. This might be helpful:

Quote Originally Posted by willieaames View Post
    Facebook and twitter links are more powerful.

6. Thanks for sharing this great info with us

7. Thank you so much for sharing this stuff.